Master Deepak Ji is recognized for his expertise in deducing the planetary positions with respect to time and its impact on human life. Master Deepak Ji provides different solutions to face and overcome the problematic situation arisen due to malefic planets. Master Deepak Ji devotes personal attention to the problems of the seekers and suggests them with remedies that require their participation.
However, there are sufferers who approach Master Deepak Ji with their concerns but are unavailable to attend Puja ceremonies or other rituals. On the other hand, Master Deepak Ji at times himself advise seekers with remedies that require only their involvement. Master Deepak Ji suggests the sufferers chant mantras on their own. He uses the term “Personalized Meditation Mantras” for this remedial method.
He emphasizes that people should recite the Sanskrit mantras in order to acquire calmness of mind, alleviate stress and enhance inner peace. He suggests that Mantra meditation is an effective remedy for the human soul.
Vedic Astrologer Master Deepak Ji follows a list of mantras, which can be chanted by anyone as per their convenience. He ensures that these personalized mantras have a positive impact on the life condition of an individual.
The following is a list of few custom mantras that Master Deepak Ji commonly recommends:
- OM: the sanskrit mantra is believed to be the first sound perceived during the formation of universe. Chanting of the mantra bring positive energies.
- Sarvesham svastir bhavatu | sarvesham shantir bhavatu | sarvesham purnam bhavatu | sarvesham mangalam bhavatu ||: the so-called shanti-mantra is trusted to bring about peace of mind and soul.
- Om bhur bhuvah svah | tat savitur varenyam | bhargo devasya dhimahi | dhiyo yo nah prachodayat ||: also known as Gayatri mantra. This is one of the oldest known Mantras. It helps the individual to relieve from their sufferings.
- Om gam ganapataye namah | vakratunda mahakaya surya-koti-sama-prabha | nirvighnam kuru me deva sarva-karyeshu sarvada ||: the mantra relates an individual to Lord Ganesha. The God is symbolized for his power corresponding to wisdom, success and remover of hinderance.
- Asato ma sad gamaya | tamaso ma jyotir gamaya | mrityor ma amritam gamaya ||: this particular mantra signifies peace and freedom.
Master Deepak Ji firmly trust the power of these Sanskrit Mantras . He strongly believes that chanting the mantras can help an individual lift their inner self to a higher extent. Master Deepak Ji emphasize that the sound of recitation carries vital significance as it can bring about a drastic change in one’s life. The power of the Mantras is entrusted to be magnificent to acquire strength, achieve goals, cure ailments, wave off effects of negative Karma and so on.
Master Deepak Ji advocates that it is important to have complete faith in the Mantras that one is chanting. He adds that it is the will power of an individual and recitation of the Mantras that help them reach out for their goals. He also advices to chant the mantras in the correct manner so as to attain the most benefits from the practice.
Master Deepak Ji explains that the positioning of the planets in one’s Kundli (horoscope) at the time of their birth decides the negative and positive impact on their life. It is the mis positioning of certain planets that cause the bad effects. Such negative outcomes arising due to malefic grahas is called “doshas”.
He ensures that Navgraha Puja or Navgraha meditation is one of the best known solution to alleviate the bad effects of the planets. Master Deepak Ji mentioned carrying out the Puja with correct rituals can help a person attain the objectives of their life.
According to Master Deepak Ji following are few of the main benefits of Navgraha Puja:
- Appease the ill-effects of detrimental planets and strengthen the favorable planets.
- Relieves an individual from hindrances in any sphere of life, be it professional or personal.
- Helps achieve success, prosperity and happiness in different aspects of life.
- Helps eliminate Vastu Doshas.
Significances of worshipping an individual planet:
- Sun(Surya): by worshipping Sun, an individual is accumulating strength and courage to face difficult situations, success in different spheres of life, good health and prosperity.
- Moon(Chandra): offering prayers to the Moon helps one gain mental peace, pleasing personality, hold over emotions, fame and wealth.
- Mars(Mangal): the planet imparts prosperity, wealth, power, good health and also mitigate accident, deadly attack, robbery chances.
- Mercury(Budha): the planet endows an individual with intellect, wisdom, growth and success in commercial sector, relief from nervous system related ailments.
- Jupiter(Guru): the planet helps cleanse the soul of an individual, removes negative thoughts, provides strength. The puja ceremony especially is beneficial for health and long life, higher education, wealth and good fortune.
- Venus(Shukra): the planet is worshipped to strengthen love and relationships, acquire long life, wealth, growth in education and art sector, healthy family life.
- Saturn(Shani): the planet helps promote peace of mind, happiness, health, prosperity, alleviates the impact of hardships due to misfortune.
- Rahu(Dragon’s Head): the planet bestow an individual with longevity of life, power enhancement, high and respectable social status.
- Ketu(Dragon’s Tail): the planet offers good fortune and luck, good health, wealth, relief from the chances of property loss, happiness in personal life.
We highly recommend Navgraha Puja to all seekers who are facing trouble in life, including disharmony, obstacles, delays, poor personal life and career condition, losses, bad health state and so on.
Master Deepak Ji personally performs Navgraha puja for the sufferers. He follows strict Vedic rituals in order to carry out the Puja. He firmly believes that in order to gain complete benefits of the Puja, it needs to be conducted properly. Master Deepak Ji affirms that so far several seekers have been gained significant advantages from Navgraha Puja.
- Blue Sapphire Gemstone – Astrological Effects & Benefits
- Rudraksha: Types, Benefits, Best Time To Wear & How To’s
- 5 Lal Kitab Tips You Should Follow Daily For A Better Life
- Few Tips To Bring Your Happiness and Success Back
- Vastu Tips By Master Deepak Ji