The main basis of Vedic Astrology is Navagraha or the nine planets of the universe. According to astrology, the planets of interest are the Sun, the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn,Rahu and Ketu. Jyotish Guru Master Deepak Ji claims that these planets have a direct influence on the life condition of an individual. The planets have the power to administer an individual’s Karma, desires and the consequences.
Guruji explains that the positioning of the planets in one’s Kundli (horoscope) at the time of their birth decides the negative and positive impact on their life. It is the mis positioning of certain planets that cause the bad effects. Such negative outcomes arising due to malefic grahas is called “doshas”.
He ensures that Navgraha Puja or Navgraha meditation is one of the best known solution to alleviate the bad effects of the planets. Guruji mentioned carrying out the Puja with correct rituals can help a person attain the objectives of their life.
According to Guruji following are few of the main benefits of Navgraha Puja:
- Appease the ill-effects of detrimental planets and strengthen the favorable planets.
- Relieves an individual from hindrances in any sphere of life, be it professional or personal.
- Helps achieve success, prosperity and happiness in different aspects of life.
- Helps eliminate Vastu Doshas.
Significances of worshipping an individual planet:
- Sun(Surya): by worshipping Sun, an individual is accumulating strength and courage to face difficult situations, success in different spheres of life, good health and prosperity.
- Moon(Chandra): offering prayers to the Moon helps one gain mental peace, pleasing personality, hold over emotions, fame and wealth.
- Mars(Mangal): the planet imparts prosperity, wealth, power, good health and also mitigate accident, deadly attack, robbery chances.
- Mercury(Budha): the planet endows an individual with intellect, wisdom, growth and success in commercial sector, relief from nervous system related ailments.
- Jupiter(Guru): the planet helps cleanse the soul of an individual, removes negative thoughts, provides strength. The puja ceremony especially is beneficial for health and long life, higher education, wealth and good fortune.
- Venus(Shukra): the planet is worshipped to strengthen love and relationships, acquire long life, wealth, growth in education and art sector, healthy family life.
- Saturn(Shani): the planet helps promote peace of mind, happiness, health, prosperity, alleviates the impact of hardships due to misfortune.
- Rahu(Dragon’s Head): the planet bestow an individual with longevity of life, power enhancement, high and respectable social status.
- Ketu(Dragon’s Tail): the planet offers good fortune and luck, good health, wealth, relief from the chances of property loss, happiness in personal life.
We highly recommends Navgraha Puja to all seekers who are facing trouble in life, including disharmony, obstacles, delays, poor personal life and career condition, losses, bad health state and so on.
Jyotish Guru Master Deepak Ji personally performs Navgraha puja for the sufferers. He follows strict Vedic rituals in order to carry out the Puja. He firmly believes that in order to gain complete benefits of the Puja, it needs to be conducted properly. Guruji affirms that so far several seekers have been gained significant advantages from Navgraha Puja.