Jyotish Guru Master Deepak Ji is recognized for his expertise in deducing the planetary positions with respect to time and its impact on human life. Guruji provides different solutions to face and overcome the problematic situation arisen due to malefic planets. Master Deepak Ji devotes personal attention to the problems of the seekers and suggest them with remedies that require their participation.
However, there are sufferers who approach Guruji with their concerns but are unavailable to attend Puja ceremonies or other rituals. On the other hand, Guruji at times himself advice seekers with remedies that require only their involvement. Guruji suggests the sufferers to chant mantras on their own. He uses the term “Personalized Meditation Mantras” for this remedial method.
He emphasizes that people should recite the Sanskrit mantras in order to acquire calmness of mind, alleviate stress and enhance inner peace. He suggests that Mantra meditation is an effective remedy for the human soul.
Vedic Astrologer Master Deepak Ji follows a list of mantras, which can be chanted by anyone as per their convenience. He ensures that these personalized mantras have a positive impact on the life condition of an individual.
The following is a list of few custom mantras that guruji commonly advice:
- OM: the sanskrit mantra is believed to be the first sound perceived during the formation of universe. Chanting of the mantra bring positive energies.
- sarvesham svastir bhavatu | sarvesham shantir bhavatu | sarvesham purnam bhavatu | sarvesham mangalam bhavatu ||: the so-called shanti-mantra is trusted to bring about peace of mind and soul.
- Om bhur bhuvah svah | tat savitur varenyam | bhargo devasya dhimahi | dhiyo yo nah prachodayat ||: also known as Gayatri mantra. This is one of the oldest known Mantras. It helps the individual to relieve from their sufferings.
- Om gam ganapataye namah | vakratunda mahakaya surya-koti-sama-prabha | nirvighnam kuru me deva sarva-karyeshu sarvada ||: the mantra relates an individual to Lord Ganesha. The God is symbolized for his power corresponding to wisdom, success and remover of hinderance.
- asato ma sad gamaya | tamaso ma jyotir gamaya | mrityor ma amritam gamaya ||: this particular mantra signifies peace and freedom.
Master Deepak Ji firmly trust the power of these Sanskrit Mantras . He strongly believes that chanting the mantras can help an individual lift their inner self to a higher extent. Guruji emphasize that the sound of recitation carries vital significance as it can bring about a drastic change in one’s life. The power of the Mantras is entrusted to be magnificent to acquire strength, achieve goals, cure ailments, wave off effects of negative Karma and so on.
Jyotish Guru Master Deepak Ji advocates that it is important to have complete faith in the Mantras that one is chanting. He adds that it is the will power of an individual and recitation of the Mantras that help them reach out for their goals. He also advices to chant the mantras in the correct manner so as to attain the most benefits from the practice.